Saturday, February 16, 2019

Big news

   On Jan 3rd I become  a Stampin Up Demonstrator !!!!!     
 My Up Line is Karen Titu of MN - makes it a little hard to
 keep in touch,  But she is wonderful and Her and her Hubby
 Tim Titus visited us on their way back form Fla to The 30th
 Anniversary of Stampin up. what a great visit to get to meet
 her and Tim .

    So on  Jan 19th I heard that the NC demos were having a
 Quarterly meeting in Charlotte - say what well I signed up to
  go . I met so many wonderful People whom  took me under
  their wing. Patricia hooked me up with Toni Mari Campana,
 whom has helped me so much even helped me get my blog
  here  back up as well as the one on the Stampin Up website,
                  It is http://countrycatstamper.stampinup.net
    I had a wonderful time when Patricia took me to a meeting
  at Toni's house great info was shared and we had so much fun
  making cards posted below:




  And for my birthday I received so many Birthday cards for
my birthday - it was truly overwhelming  I put them all up on
the wall in the hall like we do the cards at Christmas .

                      Here's some of the cards cause more keep coming in
                                                        These are by:
                                                     Phyllis Davidson
                                                      Rene DeSchane



                                                           Deanna
                                                           
                                                        These are from:
                                                        Melissa Marler
                                                           Jen Kallas
                                                             Cindy ??
                                                         Sandy Scott
                                                        Cathy Murphy


    All of these are from my long time best friend
  Marie Krueger who lives in Neb. we try to
 visit them when we can and Marie and I have
 such a great time making cards
 It's a very relaxing getaway for us . And we have
some of the best down home country meals.
Top card is a groundhog day card it is so cute
and so unexpected . Next one down is a Valentines
one and the Lavender one is a Birthday Card
The Bottom one is a  thank you card - that I love

                                                       These are From:
                                                     ?? no name or post it note
                                                      Jen Helding
                                                      Kelly Jones


                                                        Here I have cards from:
                                                       Georgia Allen
                                                       Norma P.
                                                      Jacque  P.
                                                               


                                                     These cards are from:
                                                      Kathy Turner
                                                     Ann Bredemeier
                                                     Terri Fingerholz
                                                      Linda Morris
                                                           
                                                    Linda MacArthur
                                                     
                                                   And this 2 from hubby

                                                           
                                                   Homemade card from:
                                                         Debbie Bacon

                                       
                                         From the bottom of my heart I want
                                      to thank you all for sending all this cards
                                        they sure made my Birthday very
                                                   special for me!


   I made a few cards  this week and Mailed them all out -
keeping me busy keeping up with all of them . Here's a few
pictures of cards I have made  lately :




                                               
                                                   

No comments: